Pakistani residents who want to visit Malaysia are required to obtain a visit visa. Without a visa they cannot enter Malaysia, it is mandatory to have a visit visa for tourism purposes.
You can apply for a visit visa through an easy online process. The Malaysia eVisa for Pakistani is valid for six months from the date of its approval.
Firstly, the applicants have to visit the official website of the immigration department of Malaysia.
There you will find an option of “I am new Apply”. Click on that option, a form will appear which you have to fill out.
Fill in all the required information including name, nationality, passport number address, etc.
Click on the submit button.
After that, your application will start processing online and returned within 1 to 3 working days.
After the issuance of a visa, you can spend 30 days in any city in Malaysia within those six months.
The documents that are mandatory to apply for a visa are as follows,
- Original passport
- A copy of Passport’s first page
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of accommodation
- Return ticket
- Proof of funds required for the Malaysia trip
Malaysia eVisa fees:
- Tourists can apply for an eVisa for 20 Malaysian Ringgit.
- For February, The cost of the electronic single entry visa is Rs1,160.
- One Ringgit is equals to Rs58.02.
- In addition to the services fees, the applicants will pay the 105 Ringgit visa processing fee.
Candidates can use a debit or credit card to pay the eVisa processing charge.