University of Lahore announces employment opportunities in different departments for professionals and skilled workers. The University of Engineering and Technology requires enthusiastic, passionate, and qualified professionals with excellent skills in their relevant fields.
Description of Vacancies:
Different types of vacancies advertised by the University of Engineering and Technology Lahore
Aspirant applicants with the relevant qualifications/experience can apply for any post mentioned below:
- Mechanic (BPS-09)
- Welding Mechanic (BPS-08)
- Carpenter (BPS-02)
- Painter (BPS-07)
- Carpenter (BPS-08)
- Security Guard (BPS-09)
- Mason (BPS-01)
- Sewer Man (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-2)
No. of Vacancies:
After the final selection of 18 vacant positions, the candidates can serve the university in Lahore or Narowal/ Faisalabad campuses.
Candidates with the relevant skills and minimum qualifications from middle or primary up to intermediate level can apply.
General Instructions for the Candidates:
- Interested candidates can apply on simple paper along with a CV, digital passport-size photograph, copy of CNIC, and one copy of all testimonials.
- At the time of the interview, candidates must bring their original documents as proof.
- The university prefers candidates having higher qualifications and experience.
- The university will shortlist the candidates after verification of documents and after that invite them for an interview and test.
- The university will not entertain any incomplete application or application received after the due date.
- No TA/DA will be given to any candidates
Last day to Apply:
- Aspirant individuals can submit their application with complete information in all aspects to the registrar’s office UET Lahore before 18 September 2023
For further information and details please visit the advertisement given below