The Higher Education Commission required the services of ethically strong dynamic individuals to be included in the qualified pool of individuals in the Education Testing Council to work as part of administration staff in the below-mentioned capacities at the examination/test centers throughout the country.
The official will be engaged mostly on weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) at the district level female candidates will be given equal opportunity to serve. The prospective Candidate should have experience in building effective evaluation systems as well as good administrative and interpersonal skills.
Test City/Coordinators (Male/Female)
Education/Qualification and Experience Requirement: Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University in Pakistan with a minimum of 2 years experience OR minimum bachelor’s degree with 5 years experience in the field of teaching examination coordination invigilation test administration
Duties: Responsible for venue/center arrangement, staff deputation and security arrangements
No. of Vacancies: 340
Chief Supervisor (Male/Female)
Education/Qualification and Experience Requirement: Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University in Pakistan with a minimum of 2 years experience OR a minimum bachelor’s degree with 5 years experience in the field of teaching examination coordination invigilation test administration
Duties: overall responsible for test conducting at the specific centers
No. of Vacancies: 800
Education/Qualification and Experience Requirement: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience in the field of teaching or relevant test administration
Duties: Mainly responsible for listing between invigilators and the chief supervisor in all aspects of exams and tests.
No. of Vacancies: 2666
Education/Qualification and Experience Requirement: Minimum intermediate with minimum 6 months relevant experience in the field of teaching, invigilation, and test administrations
Duties Test conducting, maintenance of exam hall, discipline, monitoring duties, and all invigilation-related responsibilities
No. of Vacancies: 13334
Mobile searching staff/ Gates Security (Male/Female)
Education/Qualification and Experience Requirement: Minimum matriculation with a minimum of 6 months of relevant experience
No. of Vacancies: 3200
- Candidates selected and included in the pool will be stationed across Pakistan for tests, mostly over weekends, when and where needed.
- Applicants are required to apply online on the HEC website https://etc.hec.gov.pk/#/ within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- There is no requirement to send a hard copy of your CV and documents.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview
- The shortlisted candidate from outside the Islamabad/Rawalpindi region and vicinity can be arranged via audio/video conferencing at the nearest HEC regional office located in Karachi Lahore Quetta and Peshawar.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- ETC –HEC reserves the right to reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reasons.
How to Register
- For the application form and processing fee detailed instruction please visit the following link https://etc.gov.pk
- For online registration in case of any difficulty during the online registration please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk visit the HEC Secretariat or contact the HEC regional office for guidance
- Only submitted applications will be considered for test and applications in the save or incomplete mode will not be entertained
How to Pay Fee
- A non-refundable test fee of Rs 1200/- is to be deposited via 1link 1bill invoice at participating banks/ATM/ internet banking/mobile banking/easy Paisa /Jazz cash /u Paisa
- Once you have selected 1link 1bill invoice payment service open or sign in to the mobile app and click on bill payment or payment services as per your mobile banking app options
- Click on 1bill 1invoicel payment service and enter the consumer number generated by the ETC portal. Once you see the details, pay the amount
- After depositing the fee through 1link 1bill invoice click on, and verify the online payment, on the ETC-H E C dashboard
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable
- The candidates must get their queries/complaints resolved before the closure of the web registration portal. Queries and complaints handling beyond the registration deadline is denied by the system due to Logistic/security reasons
Deadline for Online Registration
The deadline for online registration is 4 PM on 13th November 2023
For further details and information you can visit the advertisement given below