UBL (United Bank Limited) has announced a variety of job vacancies across several departments. As a major financial institution, it provides a dynamic work environment, excellent perks, and the opportunity to contribute to the banking sector of the country.
Being part of the most innovative bank in Pakistan, UBL is well aware that hardworking people are the source of its success, so they are committed to providing them with an environment where new houses of success are in front of them.
UBL offers excellent salaries with excellent mentoring and guidance from experienced individuals. There will be an opportunity to expand and take your skills to the next level.
You can start your career in different areas of UBL Bank in which the current opportunities are Management Trainee, Analyst/Senior Analyst/Data Scientist, and Branch Manager.
As you will be at the forefront of innovation, working in commercial and branch banking with training from experienced experts in your industry, and as an analyst you will be exposed to the ever-changing landscape of banking.
In the world, you will solve real-world challenges by analyzing data and be part of the data revolution in the banking industry, and by working as a branch manager, you will be instrumental in the success of your branch.
Selected candidates will not only deal with administrative matters but will also be able to leave an impression on people with their leadership skills and innovative thinking.
- To be employed in UBL you should have a minimum education of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from any accredited university in Pakistan and that university should be recognized by HEC.
- Experienced candidates in the relevant field will be given preference
Joining UBL ensures not just attractive pay but also a slew of grade-appropriate perks. Successful applicants may expect to advance quickly in their careers, with promotions to higher levels after a year of diligent service, assuring a successful professional experience at Pakistan’s largest bank
|29th October 2023
|Last Date to Apply:
|No. of Vacancies:
|United Bank Limited
|UBL Ameen Head Office, 9th Floor, UBL Tower, I.I. chundrigar Road, Karachi
Deadline and how to apply:
- Interested candidates can submit their application by 15 November 2023.
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the following link.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no TADA will be given to the candidates to appear in the interview.
- Apply Link: https://www.ubldigital.com/careers/lateral-hires