Punjab Police has declared Inspector and Technical Officer Jobs available for both male and female applicants in November 2023 in the most recent PPSC advertisement 24/2023.
There are now openings for Sub Inspectors G.E.B and technical officers in the Punjab Police Department.
Individuals who match the necessary standards for the post of Sub Inspector and Technical Officer are required for these government jobs in Punjab.
The advertising outlines the application procedure as well as the specific eligibility criteria. Both male and female applicants are able to apply and participate in the selection process.
Following the end of the application procedure, successful candidates will be assigned to new jobs within the Punjab Police.
Individuals interested in a career in law enforcement in Pakistan might take advantage of this opportunity.
For the post of Sub Inspector 2nd Division, a graduation degree from a university accredited by the Higher Education Commission is required.
To apply for the post of Technical Officer Candidates must have a Bachelors’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
The age limit for both male and female aspirants is between 30-50 years.
|2nd November 2023
|Last Date to Apply:
|No. of Vacancies:
|Punjab Public Service Commission
|Punjab Public Service Commission, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Lahore
How to Apply
- Eligible male and female candidates who meet the criteria can apply for these positions. For an online application, go to ppsc.gop.pk.
- Fill out the online application form with the necessary information. Applications that are incomplete will be rejected.
- Fees for application processing are required. Prior to submitting the application form, the candidate must pay a fee of Rs 600 using bank challan or other mobile banking.
- Visit the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission for further information.
- Aspirant Individuals can submit their application till 17th November 2023.
For more information and details you can visit the advertisement given below.