Advertisement for Senior Station Post (SSA) and Police Station Post (PSA), Punjab Police | punjabpolice.gov.pk
Let’s be a part of Police Civilian Invasion of Punjab Police. In all districts of Punjab, applications are required from the candidates of concerned districts for recruitment as Senior Station Assistant (SSA) BPS-09 and Police Station Assistant (PSA) BPS-07 on a temporary basis which will be made permanent.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria.
For Senior Station Assistant (SSA)
- Applicants should be 18-25 years old (Male / Female / Transgender).
- It is compulsory for the candidates to have the domicile concerned district and have a valid identity card.
- Intermediate in Computer Science (ICS) is required from a board approved by the Board of Education and
- Experience of three years in the respective department is necessary.
For Police Station Assistant (PSA)
- The age of the applicant should be 18-25 years old (Male Female / Transgender).
- It is obligatory for the candidates to have the residence or domicile of the district and have a valid identity card.
- Intermediate in Computer Sciences (ICS) from a recognized board.
- A computer certificate is required with an English typing speed of 35 wpm and an Urdu typing speed of 25wpm.
However, general relaxation in age will be given as per the policy of the Punjab Government.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates can download an application Form from the Punjab Police’s Official Website punjabpolice.gov.pk. The completed form with your attested documents can also be submitted to the concerned district police line.
- An entry test fee of Rs.2000 has to be submitted along with the application.
- Applications can be submitted up to 28.10.2023 after the publication of the advertisement. Any type after the due date application will be entertained.
- After scrutinizing the documents of all the candidates, the names of the successful candidates will be displayed on the lists in the District Police Line and uploaded on the Punjab Police website.
- All information related to the Recruitment Schedule and Test centers can be obtained from the Punjab Police website or the Police line of the concerned district.
- PSA/SSA candidates will be initially conducted a written test and shortlisted candidates will be conducted a skill test (typing test). Out of which selected candidates will be called for interview in the ratio of 3:1. A notice will be displayed on the concerned police lines about the venue of their test and interview.
- 15% for women
- 05% for minorities
- 03% for handicapped
- Candidates belonging to Districts Murree, Talagang, Kot and Wazirabad can submit their application through the District Police Lines of Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Muzaffargarh and Gujranwala.
- Official and semi-official offices will also attach NOC.
Instructions for Applicants:
- Aspirants can check their Typing Speed by downloading fast-typing.com and practice it for typing test preparation. Because it is necessary to pass English and Urdu typing tests.
- Candidates who want to take additional marks on the basis of family claim as per policy (Shaheed, handicapped, retired, in service), have to attach all the documents related to their claim like a copy of the Pension Book, Retirement order copy and certificate obtained from the concerned District Head of District along with your application.
- All the candidates must also give an affidavit (stamp paper) that they are not involved in any FIR or case.
- In the case of submitting a false statement, the candidate will be declared ineligible and legal action will be taken against him. If at any stage during the verification of the academic documents, domicile, national identity card, or medical certificate, the candidate is found to be false or unverified, then the recruitment of the candidate will be canceled and legal action will be taken against him.
- The candidate will not be refunded for any expenses incurred during the various stages of recruitment.
- Even at the time of selection, the aspirants will be medically examined by the provincial-authorized hospital.
- The Herd reserves the right to modify or withdraw this advertisement in part and the Queen reserves the right to reject any applicant without reason.
Deadline for Application:
The last date for submitting the application is October 28, 2023.