State Bank of Pakistan IT officers training scheme
State Bank of Pakistan, the central bank, is looking for a young, talented, and energetic candidate for the position of assistant director (OG-2) under the IT officers training scheme.
The bank offers rewarding and challenging careers, especially in the following areas
- Information Technology
- Information Security
- Cyber Security
The positions are based in Karachi.
Masters, bachelor or equivalent degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks where percentage is applied or 2.5 out of 4 or 3.5 out of 5 Where GPA system is applicable from HEC recognized Pakistani institutions in Computer Science, Information Systems and Technology, Data Science Information Security and related to SBP function in case of foreign degree equivalence certificate from HEC would be required.
Maximum 26 years as of the date of advertisement. The age limit shall be relaxed by 3 years for female candidates, transgender persons, candidates belonging to minorities, and candidates from northern areas of Baluchistan, Azad Jammu Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan areas which were previously part of FATA, and by 5 years for employees of SBP and its subsidiaries subject to fulfilling all other eligibility requirements Experience
Fresh graduates and candidates with preferably one year of experience in the relevant field.
Application and Testing Procedure
- Interested Pakistani citizens (including Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan) meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to log into the NTS website and follow the procedure for submission of online application
- Age will be considered as per CNIC
- Application devoid of the required information and details like photograph date of birth or any other important information will not be shortlisted. Applications not in accordance with defined requirements in the advertisement will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of the application is October 30, 2023. Application submitted in person or through email will not be entertained
- NTS will inform shortlisted candidates through SMS and send admit cards at their postal addresses as well as upload them on its website to appear in the written test to be held at designated centers
- NTS will upload the details of qualified candidates on its website. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process
- For any queries or complaints please contact NTS at SBPITOTS@nts.org.pk or 021-34546 930 or 051-8445
- The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of written tests and meeting other eligibility criteria and will be invited for further selection process including group discussions/psychometric testing and panel interviews.
- Candidates will be required to bring printed copies of the duly completed application form and attached copies of educational and professional documents.
- Equivalence certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification).
- Proof of NTS fee payment, domicile, CNIC, and three passport-size photographs
- The candidate who informs or fails to provide the required information or documents does not meet the specified criteria as per the advertisement.
- Attempt to influence the recruitment process in any manner, trying to obtain sport for her candidature by inappropriate means or temper with evidence of her age, educational and other certificates shall be disqualified from the current and any future recruitment at the bank even if the candidate is otherwise qualified
- Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to the observance of provincial/regional quota provisions as prescribed by the government of Pakistan
Pre Induction Training
After completion of all formalities including medical, and psychological examination and proof of completed education documents, the selected candidate shall be required to undergo applied focus theoretical training at the National Institute of Banking and Finance in Islamabad as trainees. The trainees who successfully complete and qualify for the training will be offered an appointment as assistant director (OG-2)
- Upon successful completion of the training, the trainee will be offered appointment as assistant director (OG-2) at a monthly monetized salary starting from Rs. 120,000/- or commensurate with the current emoluments being drawn by the successful candidate along with other benefits in the salary scale of OG-2 as per Bank rules.
- During the training period, the trainee shall be paid a monthly stipend equal to half salary
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females, Candidates from Minorities, Transgender Persons, and Persons with Disability Are Encouraged To Apply