Ministry of human rights Pakistan has announced the vacancies in the Public sector development program project which will be on a contract basis. It is a great opportunity for unemployed highly graduated youth of our country.
The Ministry of Human Rights advertises vacancies on various occasions to fill up vacant positions in their department.
Public Sector Development Program (PSDP) reflects the development framework of the government with sectorial and regional priorities set under a national plan.
- Online Applicants: Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Through The National Job Portal Website Within 15 Days Of Publication Of The Advertisement.
- Date Posted / Updated: 10 August 2023
- Category / Sector: Government
- Newspaper: Express-News
- Education: Minimum 2nd Division Master’s Degree in Law, Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Gender Studies, and Human Rights Peace and Conflict Studies.
- Vacancy Location: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Organization: Ministry of Human Rights
- Job Industry: Development Sector
- Job Type: Contract Basis
- Job Title: Project Manager/ Deputy Director (PPS-8/ BPS-18)
- Job Experience: 5 Years of Working Experience in the Development Sector, Planning, and Development, Human Rights Preferred Merged District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Expected Last Date: 25 August 2023 or as per paper ad
Keep in Mind:
- Advertisements can be downloaded from the website www.mohr.gov.pk
- Job Description for the Post of Project Manager/Deputy Director BPS 18 can also be downloaded from the website www.mohr.gov.pk
- Candidates already in government services should apply through proper channels with NOC from their organization clearly stating service and tenure.
- Candidates have to show their original documents at the time of the interview and those candidates who are already doing any government job also have to show the NOC of their respective department or organization.
- General age relaxation of five years will also be given.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in tests and interviews.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she has to apply for each post separately.
- The competent authority shall have the right to terminate the recruitment process at any time without assigning any reason.