The Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry is a renowned organization that provides facilities for oral education and oral care to Army personnel and is responsible for the health and well-being of veterans and their families.
Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry Rawalpindi has announced career employment for various graduates in various programs.
- Steno Typist
- Library Assistant
- Network Technician
- Civil Dental Surgery Assistant Male/Female
- Civil Dental Technician Male/Female
- Civil Operation Room Assistant Male/Female
- Civil Radiographer Male/Female
- Computer Assistant Operator Male/Female
- Civil Nursing Assistant Male/Female
- Sanitary Worker Male
- Sanitary Worker Female
- BPS will be 14, 12, 9, 7, 4, and 1.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates must be a citizen of Pakistan
- Government employees should send their application through the proper channel they will be given age relaxation as per the rules of the government.
- Applications of interested candidates including two recent passport-size photographs, computerized identity card, educational certificate, and local domicile attested copies should reach the office within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates shortlisted on a scale of 6 to 14 will be called for an interview based on merit and preference will be given to the experienced candidates.
- Candidates shortlisted on a scale of 1 to 5 will be called for interview based on merit and preference will be given to the experienced candidates.
- After the specified date, the application will be rejected in case of incomplete information.
- Selected candidates will have to go through medical tests.
- Healthy candidates will be finally selected.
- No TADA will be given for appearing for a test interview.
- The institution reserves the right to reject any application.
Age limit for recruitment:
- 18 to 25 years for all posts
- If the candidate belongs to Scheduled Tribal Areas Azad Kashmir Gilgit Baltistan Balochistan Sindh then the age requirement will be 18 to 28 years
- For disabled persons 18 to 35 years
- 18 to 30 years for retired armed forces persons
- Widow daughter and son of civil servants who died age limit for them will be 40 years.
How to Apply:
- Download the application form from the website of AFIP www.afip.gov.pk Rawalpindi.
- Send the completed application form and bank draft or money order with a deposit of Rs.500 to the Deputy Commandant, AFIP Rawalpindi.
For more please visit the advertisement given below