According to the most recent advertisement for supervising GCUF vacancies 2023, women have opportunities.
There are a few unfilled positions (extra assignments) for women in the University Hall Council (Main Campus) and the New Campus Hall Council, that all of the university’s female faculty members should be aware of.
Both men and women are eligible to apply for these new government positions in Punjab, and after the recruiting process is complete, those who are selected will be able to work in Pakistan.
Details of GCUF Vacancies 2023:
As of October 15, 2023, a government job opportunity has been posted by the Government College University in Faisalabad. The job is open for multiple positions and falls under the government sector.
The deadline to apply for these positions is October 20, 2023. Interested candidates are required to have relevant qualifications for these full-time positions.
This job opportunity has been advertised in newspapers such as The Nation, Dawn, Jang, and The News. Vacancies are available for the lecturer and visiting faculty.
Procedure for Application:
- The application must be submitted along with a receipt proving the payment of Rs. 1500 as the registration processing fee to Account No. 1571003001034256 Vice Chancellor of G.C. University Faisalabad, Jinnah Colony Branch Faisalabad (1517), National Bank of Pakistan.
- Candidates must provide a complete CV, attested copies of their references, CNIC, and their experience certificate (if applicable) with their application.
- Two passport-size photos that were taken within the last year must be attached with each application.
- Registration will be valid for a year only.
- Candidates have to send their application directly to the concerned department, Government College University Faisalabad.
- No TA/DA would be admissible at the time of the interview.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of the recommendations of the interview committee.
- MS/ M.Phil. or equivalent degree in the appropriate discipline from a HEC-recognized university or institution, conferred after 18 years of study and without a third division, is required.
- Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Candidates having previous experience in teaching will be preferred.
- Candidates should submit all the required documents carefully.
- Universities have the right to select or reject any candidate without assigning a reason.
- The visiting faculty will be appointed on a per-lecture basis according to the rules of HEC and the policy of the university.
- The applicants, who have already applied against the advertisement of visiting faculty displayed on the website of the university, are not required to apply again.
The 20th of October 2023 is the deadline for submitting an application for the GC University Faisalabad vacancies.
For more details and information you can visit the advertisement given below.