The University of Helsinki is a top-ranked research base university in Finland. Various research projects are ongoing at the university. The university announces scholarships at different times for various projects that are Master’s level or Ph.D. level.
Currently, the university has announced a scholarship for the position of Ph.D. for Chemistry students. It is good news for aspiring students who want to pursue doctoral studies in the world’s top-ranked university on financial assistance basis.
Fully- funded Ph.D. scholarship granted by the Academy of Finland, in a project that combines organic photocatalysis, computational Chemistry, and Machine learning.
- The scholarship will be in the doctoral program in Chemistry and Molecular Sciences.
- The last date for the Application submission is the end of August 2023.
- The research place is Helaja group-University of Helsinki.
- Monthly stipend of 2300-2800 EUR which covers all expenses like hostel facility. Transportation and leisure lifestyle.
- Accommodation will be provided away from the campus research site.
- Attending national and international conferences will be fully funded.
- Highly qualified in experimental synthetic organic chemistry journals.
- Relative experience in computational chemistry and/or Python programming.
- Basic knowledge of concepts of physical organic chemistry and photo-physical phenomena.
- All academic documents are duly attested by education authorities.
- Motivation Letter.
- Research proposal.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online on the official website of the Helsinki University
- Log in on the university admission portal by creating your account
- The application system will send a verification e-mail to provided e-mail address.
- The research plan and research activities will also take into consideration.
For further information visit the following website