College of medical technology Pakistan Institute of medical sciences is a prestigious medical institute located in Pakistan’s capital Islamabad and serving Pakistan since its establishment by producing healthcare professionals who are serving in different areas of Pakistan.
It is a place where passion for medical technology meets with the opportunity to create excellent professionals in the field of medicine.
College of Medical Technology Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences announces admission for F.Sc medical technology group.
Applications are invited on the prescribed admission form available at College of Medical Technology pimps g-8/3 Islamabad for the following courses
02 Year Courses:
- F.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology
- F.Sc Ophthalmic Technology
- F.Sc Dental Hygiene Technology
- F.Sc Medical Imaging Technology
- F.Sc Physiotherapy Technology
- F.Sc Operation Theater Technology
The Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates matric in Science including Biology Physics and Chemistry with 50% marks in Science subjects.
- Those students who are waiting for SSC annual examination 2023 result may also apply along with the submission of a hope certificate from their Institute. However, the candidate will submit the matric result declared by the concerned board within 3 days otherwise the application will be rejected for admission.
- Fresh Matric candidates will be preferred.
- The age limits are 20 years on 25-08-2023.
- Male female and transgender can apply.
- Admission will be based on Matric marks interviews and quota policy further candidates who have passed FA/F.Sc will not be eligible for admission
- A quota for disabled candidates is applicable as per policy declaration of disability at the time of document submission is mandatory.
- Government employees can apply through proper channels advance application will be entertained but NOC must be provided up to 09-09-2023
- Candidates on selected for a course/discipline will not be transferred to another discipline.
- The Domicile certificate of the student is mandatory at the time of submission of the application form for admission otherwise the application will not be entertained
- A list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the CMT notice board on 06-09-2023 and it will be the responsibility of the candidate to check the list.
- The shortlisted candidate will appear before the admission committee for an interview on 11–09-2023 on 11-09-2023 at 10 AM (Serials No. 1 to 03 & 12-09-2023 Serials No. 4 to 6.
- No TA/DA is admissible for interviews.
- Acceptable on the prescribed form available at CMT, PIMS @ Rs 700/- per the prospectus
- The last date for receiving an application in CMT, PIMS is 25-08 2023.
- Candidates should read the eligibility criteria before purchasing the form. The form once purchased cannot be returned.
- All documents must be attested.
- Attested copy of matric mark sheets, domicile, CNIC, B. form, and CNIC father/guardian.
- Fresh 2 passport sizes photographs (one attested on the back of photographs)
- An original migration certificate NOC is mandatory for students after admission to the college
- Pay slip/service card for PIMS quota applicant.
- Admission forms will be issued on the production of the mark sheet of SSC.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Hostel facilities will be provided subject to the availability of space and the hostel allotment policy.
- Strict action will be taken against forged documents.
- In case students want to apply for more than one course separate form for each course is mandatory in case of more than one form clear preference of course should be mentioned priority.
For further information and details, aspirant candidates can visit the advertisement given below.