The Karachi Board has announced the delay in supplementary papers of Intermediate Part 1 that was decided to be held on 6th February 2024.
The exams are postponed till 11th February 2024 due to the closure of institutions because of general elections.
The list of postponement of various papers is given below.
- Biology & Bacteriology (Home Economics)
- Botany Paper I (Science Pre-Medical)
- Commerce Papers I (Regular & Private)
- Nursing Paper I
- Outlines of Home Economics Paper I (Special Candidates)
- Socs Paper I & Sociology Paper I (Arts Regular & Private)
- Statistics Paper I (Arts Regular)
- Statistics Paper I (General Science)
The date which is rescheduled for the examination is 12th February 2024 and the exams will be conducted at the same examination centers.
Karachi University Postpones Exams
Karachi University also announced the postponement of their exams that were scheduled to be held on 6th February. But no medication will be taken place in the timings and examination centers. It will remain the same.
This postponement is due to the holidays from February 6 to 9 all over Pakistan because of general Elections.
It was decided that the exams will now start from 14th February 2024.
Moreover, the university Senate meeting which was initially scheduled for 6th February is also postponed. And the new date for the meeting will be announced later.