Issuance of Admittance Card and Necessary Instructions Regarding Admission to Examination Centers:
The Government of Punjab is conducting the Admission Test 2023 MDCAT on Sunday, August 27, 2023, in the listed 11 cities of Punjab for admission to the University of Health Sciences Lahore Medical and Dental Colleges.
- Lahore Rawalpindi Faisalabad Multan Bahawalpur DG Khan Sahiwal Gujranwala Gujarat Sialkot and Sargodha
Instructions to Get Admittance Card Printout:
- Every candidate is required to take a printout of their admittance card showing their roll number and test center. Candidates registered on the portal of PMDC for Punjab can download their admittance card from the UHS website (www.uhs.edu.pk)
- “Download MDCAT 2023 Admittance Card” Click on the download button which will be available on the home page on Friday 18th August 2023
- To access your admittance card candidates need to provide their full name and the last four digits of their ID which were entered at the time of registration for the MDCAT test.
- Candidates are instructed to download their admittance card and take a printout of the same on A4 size white paper.
Important Instructions Regarding Entrance to Examination Centers:
- Candidates should ensure that they know the correct address of the examination center before going to the examination Centre.
- Entry into the examination center with the following items is strictly prohibited. In case of violation, the candidate will be immediately expelled from the center and the paper will be canceled. Cell Phones Calculators Books and Notes Arms or Arms Bags Electronic Devices like Smart and Digital Watches Headphones Bluetooth Devices Metallic Pens etc.
- Candidates are instructed to reach their respective examination centers on the date of August 2023 between 8 AM and 9 AM. The examination centers will be sealed at 9 AM and no one will be allowed to enter after that. The test will start at 10 AM and end at 1:30 PM.
Candidates Can Bring Following Items:
- Original National Identity Card through which MDCAT 2023 registration has been done.
- Print out of admittance card issued by the University.
- A clean and transparent clipboard with nothing written on it.
- Only blue ink two ball points.
- A transparent small water bottle of 500 ml.
- A candidate who fails to bring his original National Identity Card and Admittance card printout will not be allowed to appear in the test.
- Candidates will be thoroughly searched before entering the examination centers.
- Parents and relatives will not be allowed to stay outside the examination center for security reasons under Section 144 imposed by the government. There will be no arrangements for them to stay so they have to drop their children at the respective center and pick them up after the examination.
- There will be no arrangement for candidates to keep personal things in the examination center if any candidate is found with prohibited items, especially a mobile phone inside the center, it will be considered as using illegal means and action will be taken against the candidate under the relevant rules.
For more information please refer to “Information Booklet MDCAT 2023” available on the University of Health Sciences website www.uhs.edu.pk