Online earning becomes very popular nowadays with its growing popularity among the youth of Pakistan. Online earning requires proper training. Keeping this in mind, the government of Pakistan has started an initiative for online earning.
The initiative aims to introduce and train the youth with the latest online skills. This initiative will be a blessing in disguise for the willing candidates who want to train in these skills.
The Professional Freelancing Training Program is a highly appreciated initiative by the Government of Pakistan to train the youth in different skill sets.
The PFTP scholarship program aims to create opportunities for youth to bring them under the net of higher education and create equal educational opportunities for all and for this our scholarship comprises.
- Cash Prizes, Laptops, and Tablets.
- It will also provide a platform to our top brilliant students for SCHOLARSHIPS.
- Every enrolled student will get this opportunity. Once he/she completes his/her 3 months-based freelancing and IT courses.
- Professional Freelancing Training Program is providing opportunities for 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 and 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 to its enrolled students.
PFTP Is Offering National Certification Courses In The Following Domains:
- Artificial Intelligence Python
- Word press Mern-Stack Web Dev.
- Front-End Dev. Android Development
- Cyber Security Data Science
- Certi. Ethical Hacking Freelancing
- V.A Amazon SEO
- Social Media Marketing Digital Marketing
- Graphic Designing Video Editing
- Content Writing Quick Book
- M.S Office and Excel English Language
- Full Stack Dev. Adv. Graphic Designing
- Amazon IELTS
- Adv. Digital Marketing
- Housewife Package Hun Armand Package
- Cyber Security V.A Amazon
- Digital Marketing
- Its duration will be 3 months
- Classes will be online through the Zoom app
- Aspirant candidates can apply till 16 August 2023
Willing candidates can apply online through the following link
For further detail and information, you can visit the official website of the Professional Freelancing Training Program.
𝐄𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐮𝐬: firstname.lastname@example.org
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐭: 0303-4321118 || 0323 1230488