Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) has announced unique scholarship schemes for students from PPL-producing regions who are currently enrolled in professional bachelor’s/master’s degree programs at public sector institutions around the nation.
Female students studying at any public sector university in Balochistan who are eligible are also urged to apply.
Scholarship applications can be filed online at the Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL website. The PPL Scholarship application deadline is January 23, 2024.
These scholarships are specifically directed at students from District Kashmore, Sindh, who are currently admitted to public sector universities/institutions in any province other than Sindh to develop inter-provincial harmony and promote education.
Note: Female students studying at public sector universities/institutions in Balochistan who are eligible are also urged to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for PPL Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24
Students who meet the following common requirements are eligible to apply for scholarships under the aforementioned applicable scheme:
- Are you a genuine, domiciled resident of the appropriate district Have a minimum of 60% in the most recent examination
- Are in the early phases of their degree program, ideally in the first year
- Not older than 28 years old; never been involved in any criminal activity or moral turpitude, and not receiving any other scholarship under any other plan.
- insufficient financial resources and merit financial assistance
- Have been accepted into public sector universities/institutions Scholarships would be for one year, renewable for up to four years, subject to the awardee’s good academic performance and the availability of funding for the initiative.
Interested students may visit the PPL website for further information and apply online by January 23, 2024, at https://www.ppl.com.pk/content/education/scholarship-schemes.