KAUST Global Fellowship Program
The KAUST Global Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2024 is an amazing opportunity for postdoctoral students from abroad who desire to flourish in their studies.
A merit-based program for research training, the fully funded fellowship program focuses on research in five fields: water, energy, food, health, and digital domains.
The two pillars of KGFP 2024 are research based on time relevance and generic points. International scholars will have access to the essential research tools, necessary equipment, facilities, and skills needed to create a vibrant community since KAUST 2024 believes in a research-first environment.
Postdoctoral researchers are invited to apply for the fully supported research fellowship in Saudi Arabia if they desire to conduct research in any of the five pillars described above.
In order to maximize the potential of young, career-focused, and driven researchers from all over the world, KAUST works to identify them. The host organization helps early-stage researchers who are unsure of their capacity and ability to do independent research for this reason.
Aims of KAUST Global Fellowship:
- The fully financed research fellowship 2024 intends to aid outstanding up-and-coming scientists from all across the world.
- The KAUST fellowship offers students the chance to study from real-world experiences in today’s world with numerous global concerns, paving the way for a successful research career.
- They will receive financial assistance from this fellowship program, they will also be able to broaden their perspectives on engineering and science and improve their skills.
- This international research fellowship will assist them in constructing a pathway for becoming an entirely independent researcher.
- The fully financed fellowship for overseas students is an opportunity to give students real-world experiences that will benefit them in crisis situations in the future.
Duration of KAUST Global Fellowship Program:
The KAUST Global Fellowship Program 2024 is a three-year program that will only accept the top 10 postdoctoral candidates.
Areas of Fellowship:
- Food & Health
- Digital Domain
The eligibility criteria for KAUST Global Fellowship 2024 are:
- Applicants must have a degree of Ph.D. within 4 years or shall have research experience of 4 years.
- Their area of research should be based on serious issues and worldwide challenges relevant to the five pillars of research clarified by the KAUST.
- The postdoctoral researcher scholars must have the ability to start a 3-year research project under the KAUST Global Fellowship in Saudi Arabia.
- Moreover, they must meet the requirements of Saudi Arabia to get residence there.
- Candidates from all countries who are eligible can apply for this program.
Benefits of KAUST Global Fellowship 2024 in Saudi Arabia include:
- An annual stipend of $75,000 will be given to the fellows.
- An independent annual research project budget of approx. $45,000 will be received to the fellows.
- Fellows will get access to laboratories; and an opportunity to work at the KAUST facility.
- Free accommodation will be provided.
- The cost of travel and relocation will be covered by KAUST.
- Medical insurance will be provided.
- Childcare and schooling will also be provided if required by the fellow.
Required Documents for KAUST Global Fellowship 2024:
- Three research proposals
- Two publications
- Two reference letters
- CV or Resume
- Valid passport
- KAUST host letter
- Applicants can apply for the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024 online using its official website.
- Firstly, Applicants have to register themselves on the official KAUST website.
- After that, they will receive an email for confirmation.
- All the information should be filled in correctly.
- Applicants should provide all the details regarding academic qualification which includes the name of degree, specialization, main course, name of institute date of completion, etc.
- Applicants are required to provide two publications including the article title, publication type, and date.
- They should provide detailed information about the current and recent positions (job title, starting and ending date, name of the organization, employer).
- Furthermore, they must provide details of referees for reference letters (including name, position, organization, and email address).
- Carefully fill out the application and complete all the required details.
- Applicants must submit the application before the deadline.
- Selected applicants will be informed by the KAUST faculty.
KAUST Fellowship 2024 Deadline:
The application deadline for the KAUST fellowship program 2024 in Saudi Arabia is 15 January 2024.