In Pakistan, the number of students who want to go abroad for higher education on scholarship is increasing day by day. It is a golden opportunity for such students to materialize their dream.
Al-Qasimia University in Sharjah is offering a scholarship program that covers tuition fees, accommodation, food, visa expenses, and all kinds of expenses as reported by Gulf News.
This scholarship is open to students from all over the world and there is no specific language requirement.
For those candidates who are not proficient in speaking Arabic, the university first makes them take an Arabic-speaking course and after becoming efficient in Arabic speaking, you can start the program of your choice at the university.
• This scholarship is fully funded which covers all expenses of the student along with a monthly stipend.
• After joining the Arabic language courses you are given a monthly allowance of 1000 AED and after enrollment in the full program this allowance becomes 1500 AED per month.
• You are given a return ticket to the home country even after completing half the education and after that, you are given a return ticket to go home even after completing the entire education.
• To apply you must have the intermediate certificate and more than 70 percent aggregate.
• Age limit 16 to 20 years.
• They have to give an Arabic Language Assessment.
• Intermediate and Result Card of Matric and Intermediate in original form.
• Document verification from Education Board and Foreign Ministry Office followed by UAE Embassy.
• If your certificates are in Urdu then getting them translated into English and Arabic, should also be verified by the authorities.
• Proof of Recognition for the school that issued your High School Certificate.
• Fill application for the admission procedure
• Some colleges have this requirement for an English Proficiency Certificate as a TOEFL, IELTS or EMSAT
• Copy of passport valid for two years and 12 color passport size photographs with background
• Police clearance certificate from your country from your respective police station.
• Copy of birth certificate.
• Physical Fitness Certificate obtained from Government Hospital and also attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and not more than three months old.
How to apply
• Al Qasimia University accepts applications in April, May, June, and July every year and its application procedure is online by visiting its official website.
• After submitting the application minutes, you will be notified if you are shortlisted for an interview.
For further information click here