With the passage of time, knowing the importance of education, Sindh Government is taking various revolutionary steps. Sindh Government is taking revolutionary steps for women education to promote education in Sindh rural areas.
In Sindh, there is not much trend of giving education to girls. Most of the girls are not able to get education due to financial reasons. Sindh government has decided that financial help will be given to such families.
Sindh Government with the support of Reform Support Unit, School Education and Literacy Department has fixed annual scholarship for girls student 2022-23.This is a very important step to promote girls’ education in Sindh.
- Eligible for the annual scholarship are only those female students who are studying in government schools and are in Class 6th, 9th and 10th.
- Those female students will be eligible whose attendance is more than 50 percent from August 2022 to December 2022.
- The stipend will be given only when the father’s identity card is shown as per SAP Reform.
- A transaction ID will issue by Jazz cash via SMS to the mobile number given on the application form.
- After getting the TID number, the father or guardian go to his nearest authorized jazz cash retailer with his National ID card and collect the stipend from there after doing biometric verification and showing his TID number.
- A female student’s father or her guardian has received an annual stipend of Rs.3500 without any deduction and without any verification fee.
- If due to some reasons Jazz cash SMS is not sent but the student’s name is included in the select list, his parent or guardian can get the annual stipend after his computerized national identity card and thumb impression verification.