The esteemed Vanier Graduate Scholarships program opens doors for students to pursue doctoral research studies in top-notch Canadian Universities. This program offers Scholarships to over 50 institutions across Canada.
The program revolves around generating research greatness and propelling knowledge in different fields including health research, natural sciences, and engineering, as well as sociologies and humanities.
Through the Vanier CGS program, Canadian universities expect to help and sustain the most brilliant worldwide and Canadian students as they add to pivotal research and advancement in these basic regions.
- Competitors should be acknowledged by a Canadian University with a quota to have Vanier researchers. Interested candidates should contact professors ahead of time and get an acceptance letter from them.
- In the wake of getting a selection, the aspirants will apply to the particular Universities.
- This regarded Scholarship is esteemed at $50,000 each year for three years during doctoral studies.
- In any case, remember that the Ph.D. part of the join graduates is only eligible for the scholarship.
Following qualification criteria should be met.
- Applying individuals should be Canadian residents or global students.
- Should be assigned by just a single Canadian university having a Vanier CGS quota.
- Should be starting my first doctoral degree.
- The candidates should be planned to begin their doctoral or joint graduate research programs (MD/Ph.D., DVM/Ph.D., MBA/Ph.D.) in the summer semester or the year following the results declaration.
- Students probably accomplished a first-class in every one of the most recent two years of full-time study or the same.
- Should not have a Ph.D. scholarship or fellowship from NSERC, CIHR, or SSHRC.
- The students should look at the deadline for scholarships. The last date for the scholarship is November 1, 2023 (20:00 EDT).
- This astonishing opportunity anticipates capable alumni to apply for the scholarship. Click on the below-given link to become a member of the Vanier CGS 2024/25 cohort.