ADB Scholarship program offered by the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand that gives benefits to international students. This scholarship helps students to cover their tuition fees, and living expenses and to save money while pursuing their higher education.
Additionally, it also gives access to unique experiences of culture which can lead them to take advantage of the learning environment without any financial burden.
It also provides sustainable solutions to the current worldwide issues. Inclusively, the ADB-JSP Scholarship offers a priceless educational experience that can assist in broadening its recipients’ perspectives on life.
Details regarding ADB Scholarship Program 2024:
ADB Scholarship is offered by the Asian Institute of Thailand for students who want to start their master’s degree. It is a fully funded scholarship only for international students having financial coverage including tuition fees and living expenses.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 31st March 2024.
Benefits of the AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2024:
It gives complete tuition fees, residential allowance, visa fees, funds for books, Medical and accident insurance, and research and thesis allowance. The air travel tickets of economy class, Airport taxes, and luggage allowance are also provided to the students who avail this scholarship.
Available Study Fields List:
Various fields of study are available including the School of Engineering and Technology, School of Environment, Resources, and Development, Interdisciplinary Courses, and School of Management.
School of Engineering & Technology:
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Microelectronics and Embedded Systems
- Construction, Engineering, and Infrastructure Management
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Offshore Technology and Management.
School of Environment, Resources, and Development:
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
- Natural Resources Management
- Regional & Rural Development Planning
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Urban Environmental Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Energy and Environment
- Climate Change for Sustainable Development
- Cleaner Production (SAT, SCE, SERD, and SOM)
- Integrated Tropical Management (SERD & SCE)
- Watershed Development & Management (SERD & SCE)
- Environment & Resources Management (SERD & SCE)
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Management
- Environmental Geotechnics and Management
- Greater Mekong Subregion Development Study
- Energy Business Management
School of Management:
- Management of Technology
- International Business
- International Public Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance.
- An applicant must be a resident of an ADB Country. Details of ADB countries can be checked by visiting the ADB – Japan Program.
- An applicant must hold a worthy academic record at the undergraduate level or should be equivalent to it.
- An applicant must have a minimum working experience of two years of full-time professional post-graduation.
- Candidate should be less than 35 years old at the time of application.
- In exceptional cases, an age of 45 years old or less is required for programs related to senior officials and managers.
- Proficiency in oral and written English is required to be eligible.
- An applicant must have a Degree certificate and transcript of previous education at the time of application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation are also required.
- English Proficiency Proof is mandatory, TOEFL (computer-based: 213 or iTOEFL: 80), or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent
- Work certificate provided by the employer.
- Statement of Income and ADB-JSP Information sheet.
The application deadline to apply for the ADB-JSP Scholarship 2024 at the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand is 31st March 2024.
The procedure of application for the AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2024:
- At first, students should make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the ADB-JSP Scholarship which includes being a resident of a developing member country of ADB and having a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- They should choose a master’s program at AIT that is relevant to their career goals and meets the requirements of the ADB-JSP scholarship.
- Instructions provided on the ADB website should be followed to fill up the form of application, pay the application fees, and submit it along with all required documents.
- The ADB and AIT will review and evaluate the applications according to their merit criteria and decide whether to offer you a scholarship. If anyone is eligible to avail of this scholarship, then they will be notified by the ADB and AIT.
It is significant to cautiously read the instructions and follow all the steps in the application process to make sure that the application is complete and eligible for consideration. Good luck!