Undergraduate Scholarships For Students From Gwadar
The students from Gwadar who what to pursue their undergraduate studies from public sector universities recognized by HEC in Punjab, KPK, and Sindh are encouraged to apply for scholarships.
These scholarships are available for the students of the academic year up to fall 2023 and cover all fields of study as the part of project, “Award of Scholarships to Students from Gwadar”.
- Applicants must be local residents of Gwadar possessing domicile of Gwadar district.
- Must have successfully completed 12 years of education such as FA, F.Sc, ICS, ICom, DAE, or any equivalent qualification.
- The required qualification must be obtained before the closing date.
- Students who are already enrolled in any other public sector university in Punjab, KPK, and Sindh in 4 4-year BS program before the advertisement are eligible to apply.
- The maximum age required is 22 years on the closing date i.e., 31st October 2023.
- The candidates who are currently availing of any other scholarship are not eligible to submit their application.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in aptitude tests conducted by ETC-HEC and academic records (SSC/HSSC).
- The minimum mark to pass the aptitude test will be 50.
- It is mandatory for qualified candidates to provide proof of enrolment in other sessions as described in the eligibility criteria. Or fresh admissions for the session fall 2023.
- HEC retains the right to delay or terminate the process of scholarship at any stage without giving any specific reason.
- For further guidelines and details please visit the website, (https://www.hec.gov.pk/site/GUSP).
- Applicants are suggested to submit their online application through the official HEC website, (https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk).
- Application in hard form or submitted by hand will not be accepted.
- A non-refundable aptitude test fee i.e., of Rs.500/- must be submitted by candidates in HBL Account Number 17427900133401 (Account title: Higher Education Commission) in any Branch of HBL and a scanned image of it should also be uploaded on the portal while applying.
- The closing date for receipt or submission of the online application is 31st October 2023.
The applicants are instructed to check their emails and the HEC website regularly for any updates. Please apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience
Note: For any assistance, please visit HEC Secretariat Islamabad/Regional Centre Quetta, or Call Center UAN: (051) 111-119-432 or 0334-1119432.
Human Resource Development (HRD) Division Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad
- Telephone: 051-90808163(HEC).
- Website: (https://www.hec.gov.pk/site/GUSP)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details and information you can visit the advertisement given below