MORA Minority Scholarship 2023-24 for Minorities in Pakistan
Ministry of Religious Affairs MORA welcomes Applications for the award of scholarships from students of minority groups for various degrees of studies for example from primary level to Undergrad and higher education.
Scholarships will be granted for the ongoing financial year 2023-24. Applications for the scholarships can be submitted within 30 days of the declaration of the scholarship (most recently by November 07, 2023).
Scholarships for minorities in Pakistan are intended to give financial help and educational opportunities in these testing times to people from minority networks who might confront social and financial disadvantages due to the poor economic condition and rapidly increasing inflation rate in Pakistan.
These scholarships are a blessing in disguise for minority communities in promoting literacy rates among them.
The application form for the MORA Scholarship for minorities is given below this article, which can also be downloaded from the Ministry of Religious Affairs site ww.mora.gov.pk
Students belonging to minorities in Pakistan whose guardians’ salary is less than PKR: 60,000/ – each month are eligible for this scholarship.
Who Can Apply for MORA Minority Scholarship 2023-24?
- Regular students of Government/Public Sector Educational Institutes (Schools, Colleges, and Universities)
- Candidates with 50% marks are qualified to apply.
- Students with poor economic conditions like orphans and handicapped students are eligible to apply.
- Students whose parents have a monthly income less than PKR: 60,000/- are eligible to apply
- The last date to submit an application is 7 November 2023
The Application Procedure for MORA Minority Scholarship 2023-24
- Candidates can submit applications through the online admission portal with the most recent attested annual result cards with parents’ or guardian’s monthly income certificate
- All specifics of the candidates concerned will be guaranteed by the principal or vice chancellor of the college or university, a verified and attested copy result card of the most recent concluded examination showing the genuine presentation of the performance of the candidate.
- Result cards should be in hard copy and printed handwritten result cards will not be accepted.
- The administration of the educational institutes to make sure that forms are completely filled in each and every aspect; required documents/result cards are duly attested and attached, then make a complete list of these students.
- Then send it to the Ministry of Religious Affairs alongside his cover letter properly signed by the head of the educational institute. Only those applications will be entertained which is submitted to proper of submitting through educational institutes
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in any other scholarship or getting any kind of financial assistance are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The CNIC number of the candidate or NADRA B-form for candidates under 18 years old should be mentioned on the application form and attested copies should be attached.
- An incomplete application form with any kind of missing information will not be entertained.
- Candidates from Private Schools, Colleges, and Universities are not qualified to apply.
- Contact the Number of the student’s parents/guardians to get potential questions answered in time.
- The Application Form was before the advertisement and after the end date will not be accepted
- The applications, complete in each regard, with narrative proof, should arrive at the undersigned in the span of 30 days of publishing the advertisement. Applications received after the due date won’t be engaged. Application forms can be copied from the Newspaper.