For the LAT (Law Admission Test) 2024, registration is now open. For applicants seeking admission to a five-year undergraduate LLB degree program at HEC/PBC-recognized public and private sector universities/institutions and their approved affiliated colleges, the Higher Education Commission (HEC) is holding the Law Admission Test (Law-LAT).
Major cities across the nation will host the HEC Law Admission Test. Any center can be chosen by the students.
Date for the Test:
A tentative date for the HEC Law Admission Test is January 21, 2024. The application deadline for the law school entrance exam is January 08, 2024 On the HEC website, applications can be filed online.
Please be aware that entrance to any government or private university’s LLB program and its affiliated colleges requires passing the HEC Law entrance test.
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent.
- Students who have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or equivalent and their results are awaited.
Process of Registration for HEC Law Admission Test LAT 2024
- To register online, please click the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- If you experience any problems while registering online, go to onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk.
- For assistance, speak with the HEC Secretariat or HEC regional offices.
- Filling out your profile using the “My Profile” section and submitting your application using the “Law Admission Test” link on the menu panel in the left-hand sidebar of the web portal are the two procedures involved in applying.
- Applications in save or incomplete status will not be accepted, and only submitted applications will be taken into consideration for the LAT Test.
- A test fee of Rs. 1800 is required, and it must be paid using a participating bank’s ATM, internet banking, mobile banking, EasyPay, JazzCash, or Upesa.
- After choosing the link for the bill invoice payment invoice. Click on Bill payment or payment services (as per your mobile banking app options) after opening or signing into your mobile app.
- Select Bill Invoice Payment Services and type the ETC portal’s generated consumer number. Pay the sum after seeing the details.
- On the ETC Dashboard, after paying the fee using the link for 1Bill Invoice, click on Verify Online Payment. Before the web registration system closes, the candidates must have their questions or concerns addressed. Queries/complaints.
- The test fee is not transferable or refundable.
- The system forbids handling after the registration deadline for logistical/security reasons.
- Any adjustments to the exam date will be announced on http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- A week before the exam date, applicants who register themselves using the HEC online registration process can download their Roll Number Slips at http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- To inform registered candidates of the examination date, time, and location, emails and SMSs will be sent.
- Candidates must fill out the online application form with a valid email address and cell phone number.
- To enter the examination center, a printout of the roll number slip and the original CNIC is necessary.
- Online registration will be closed on 08th January 2024 at 4 pm.