Undergraduate scholarships for students from FATA and Baluchistan have been announced by HEC.
The Indigenous Scholarships Batch-II of the “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Baluchistan & FATA (Phase-III Batch-II) for Undergraduate Studies in All Disciplines” program has been announced by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
Applications for Scholarships for Undergraduates Studying in HEC-recognized Public sector Universities degree Awarding Institutions or W-Category Private Universities of Pakistan are invited from candidates possessing local certificates/domicile of Baluchistan or former FATA.
November 02, 2023, is the deadline for applications to the Baluchistan and FATA Scholarship.
In Scholarship’s eligibility criteria applicants must be Baluchistan citizens or FATA residents and they should have a domicile of Baluchistan.
Candidates must have earned a 60% grade in FA/FSc/ICom/ICS/DAE, or an equivalent, after completing a 12-year program of study. As of the Closing Date, the maximum age limit is 22 years old.
It is required of candidates to obtain the necessary academic credentials by the deadline.
Applicants who are currently receiving another HEC or government scholarship are not eligible to submit an application.
The benefits of the scholarship are average tuition fees and other charges including hostel fees up to Rs. 60,000 per semester/year will be given to the students.
A living allowance of Rs. 6,000 per month with Rs. 500 annual increments is also included in this scholarship which will be awarded to the students.
Book allowance and travel allowance of Rs. 10,000 per annum will also be available to the selected candidates.
Initial settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000 once during the entire study period.
Procedure for Application:
- Online applications must be submitted using the HEC website at www.hec.gov.pk/site/bf3.
- At this point, hard copies of the documents are not necessary. The application processing cost of PKR: 500/-must be deposited by the applicant via a participating bank, ATM, internet banking, mobile banking, Easypeise, JazzCash, or Upesa.
- Following your selection of the bill invoice payment link. Click on Bill payment of payment services after opening or logging into your mobile app (based on the settings in your mobile banking app).
- Select Bill Invoice payment services and input the application portal’s produced consumer number. Pay the payment after you’ve seen the details.
- On the application form, select Verify Online Payment after making the payment via link 1Bill Invoice. Candidates must have their concerns and/or questions answered before the online registration system closes.
- There are no refunds or transfers for the test fee.
- After filling out the application, the candidate needs to submit it online. Applications that are saved but not completed will not be considered.
- HEC has the right, at any time and for any cause, to stop or terminate the scholarship program.
- Scholarships will be given out based on quota and merit, and
- Applicants will be narrowed down through an aptitude test.
- Candidates must complete the aptitude test with a 50% score.
The deadline for submitting the application will be 20th November 2023.
The test will be conducted on 3rd December 2023.