The much-awaited schedule for inter part-I 2024 private admissions registrations was announced today.
Registration Process and Fee Structure:
- The last date given for submission of the online registration form is September 25 with a single Fee of Rs.1660.
- The previously mentioned charges included Rs1000 enrollment, Rs.530 processing fee, and Rs.130 sports Fee.
- After the due date, the students should pay the twofold charge till October 10.
- After October 11, a fine of Rs.50 each day will likewise be charged.
- Moreover, the Nazra Holy Quran with translation is currently a mandatory subject for the private students of grade 11.
For more information about the registration process, students can visit the website of their respective Boards.