Commissioner of Mardan Division Yousaf Rahim has initiated the tehsil level Mardan division Math quiz competition in which 8th, 9th, and 10th class students can participate. Boys and girls are encouraged to participate in this quiz competition.
Key Details of the Mardan Division Math Quiz Competition:
- These competitions will be held at the tehsil level, organized by the Reading club
- Students are directed to register themselves in the office of the assistant commissioner office in their respective tehsil by 10th September
- The first phase will start at the tehsil level in which competitions will held in different regions of the Mardan district
- Government Post Graduate College Mardan for Tehsil Mardan
- Government Higher Secondary School Takker for Tehsil Takht Bai
- Government Boys Higher Secondary School Katlang for Tehsil Katling
- Government Primary School Hirawand Rustam for Tehsil Rustam
- Government Commerce College Shehbaz Garhi for Tehsil Garhi Kapura
- The top 10 contestants from each tehsil will take part in district-level competitions, the date and venue of 2nd phase will be announced later.
- The chief organizer of these events is the reading club Mardan. They want to promote book reading among the students.