Pakistani students who are interested in pursuing their studies in the United States of America have a great opportunity to accomplish their wish.
Undergraduate students from Pakistan who are interested in Comparative Public Policymaking are encouraged to apply for the Study of the United States Institute for Student Leaders.
The program will last six weeks and will be held at the University of Massachusetts. If held in person, the program will run from late June to early August 2023.
The exchange program at SUSI will be of great importance because it is intensive, scholarly, and highly participatory. The program organizers are looking for active and energetic participants who are eager to learn new skills and become great leaders in their schools, colleges, universities, and communities.
Applications must be received by email before November 5, 2023. This lucrative opportunity is open for both male and female students so they all are eligible to apply.
SUSI Semester Exchange Program in the USA Eligibility Criteria
All the participants must be highly motivated and have exhibited leadership and problem-solving qualities at various levels of schooling in difficult situations. SUSI Exchange programs are open to undergraduate students in their first, second, and third years at colleges, universities, and other institutions of higher learning programs.
Undergraduate students from a variety of disciplines, including the sciences, social sciences, humanities, education, business, and other professional fields, are eligible to apply.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant should have very good English speaking skill
- Interested in public policymaking
- Age: 18-25 years
- Undergraduate students of 1 to 7 semesters
- Candidates should be committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
- Must show a keen interest in studying in the USA
How to Apply for SUSI Exchange in the United States
- Complete an application form and email it to SUSISLExchange@state.gov by November 5, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
- Only submissions sent via email will be reviewed.
- Answer the essay questions with great attention.
Format of the Application Form
- The correct format of the application is very important in applying procedure Applications with the correct format will only be reviewed for further process.
- Please use the following subject line format when saving the file and emailing the application: Name of the applicant, name of the institution, and city of study, for example, YOUR NAME, NUST, ISLAMABAD.