The annual schedule for the MBBS and BDS professional examinations has been officially announced by the University Of Health Sciences (UHS). The program is intended to help medical and dentistry through an intense year of academic assessments at different professional levels.
Annual Examination Schedule for MBBS Students
- The MBBS’ first professional annual examinations are set to begin on January 12, 2024, introducing a period of extreme testing for medical students.
- Thus, the second professional exam is set for December 27, with the third professional exam following on December 29.
- The 4th professional exam is going to start on January 23, 2024, followed by the MBBS final annual year examination on February 2, 2024.
Annual Examination Schedule for BDS Students
Dental students looking for a BDS degree will likewise confront various troublesome evaluations.
- The first annual exam for BDS will be hung on January 5, 2024.
- The 2nd professional exam will be hung on January 23, 2024, trailed by the third professional exam on February 20, 2024.
- At last, on February 29, 2024, the BDS final year assessments will be initiated.
These examination dates are critical points in the academic journeys of aspiring medical and dental professionals, requiring students’ obligation to do their examinations before very long.
The UHS schedule will be a useful asset for students, helping them in getting ready for and performing as well as could be expected in these difficult exams. As students start on this educational pathway, they will show their commitment to their selected fields and to giving remarkable medical services from here on out.