Visa-Free Entry Requirements for Pakistani Nationals in Qatar
Thanks to our new visa waiver upon arrival, nationals of more than 80 countries, including Pakistan, can now enjoy visa-free access to Qatar.
When arriving in the State of Qatar, Pakistani nationals may be exempt from needing a visa for a maximum of 30 days, if they meet the following requirements:
- The passport of the traveler must be valid for at least half a year.
- For the return journey, the passenger needs a confirmed ticket.
- A working credit or debit card is required for the traveler. (If a family is traveling together, only one card per family or in the passenger’s name may be used.).
- The visa is free of charge for 30 days and cannot be extended.
- Travelers must present a verified hotel reservation.
- Direct flights from Pakistan should require proof of polio vaccination for passengers.
Travelers from Pakistan are quite excited about this new development and are anxious to see Qatar’s many attractions, which include the clean beaches of the Arabian Gulf and the ultramodern cityscape of Doha.