The Department of Immigration and Passport with the collaboration of the interior minister’s office announces the revival of the online facility of an E-service portal for passport renewal to facilitate local and foreign citizens of Pakistan.
According to this radical initiative of Prime Minister of Pakistan Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif, people can overcome their awaiting problem of renewal of their passport especially those Pakistanis who are living in other countries. They need only a few necessary documents, a Laptop or smartphone, and general information on how to apply.
Facilities of an E-service portal for online renewal of passport
According to this new step of the current government of Pakistan for the betterment of its institution’s performance to facilitate its people everyone can be saved from going around the offices of the immigration department and from black sheep who are sitting there to bribe people.
Now you can register yourself with only a few simple steps on E- the postal service and can pay your fee online after that you can proceed with the given instructions to complete the process.
How to apply for online renewal of passport
- In the first step register yourself on the E-Service portal on the website of the department of immigration and passport.
- Now fill out the application profile according to your personal information
- Keep in mind to provide authentic and accurate information
- Now, applicants can pay fees for passport renewal online by using credit cards, debit cards, and mobile online transaction applications.
- Provide the applicant with permanent address information
- Upload required documents
Required documents for the application of online renewal of passport
For the application of online renewal of passport, the applicant must have the following documents in his/her possession
- National identity card (CNIC card)
- Expire passport
For further information and help you can visit the E-portal of the Department of Immigration and Passport at www.onlinemrp.dgip.gov.pk.